Monday, June 6, 2011

E3 2011: EA Conference Log

  1. Need For Speed is shown. Looks pretty cool. New on Foot gameplay. I've always wanted that in need for speed. Even if it doesn't fit.
  2. SWTOR shown off from Bioware. Not sure how I feel about this. I love star wars but Bioware hasn't been too good lately. (In my opinion. Neil will be like "NOOOOO!!!") The Trailer looks pretty good. I'll embed it later if I can remember. If I don't just look it up on Youtube. The huge problem I have is that the gameplay won't be like the trailer. It's a MMO after all.
  3. EA shows off stupid game (SSX?) that had a promising trailer at first. I was watching it and thought it was a Episode 3 trailer. Although that wouldn't make any sense being at this show. I suspect if we see that announcement it will be from Sony.
  4. FIFA showed off. Not a fan...is anyone? lol the injury system doesn't look that bad. Someone should use that tech in another type of game.
  5. Football Game Shown. I'm not a fan...again.
  6. Sims Social Shown and looks pretty stupid. Why mix a sim life with a real one? Isn't that counter productive? Sims has always been like fantasy life and stuff. lol
  7. Shout outs to the peeps in the audience. lol
  8. Reckoning shown. This developer doesn't have the best track record but maybe they've got their feet wet and this will be good. Inspired by Oblivion and Morrowind...kinda sounds cheap. "Let's steal ideas from really awesome games. YEAH GOOD PLAN"
  9. Overstrike multiplatform for Xbox and PS3. This is awesome I love this developer and now I can share the joy of their games. This looks awesome times two.
  10. Battlefield time. Looks good. I mean why wouldn't it? It's fuckin Battlefield. I swear I'm going to have to get this game. It looks amazing. Frostbite 2? Ohhhh looks smexy. Dice has my respect. Lets hope they don't fuck this up. I'm probably going to get this on PC though if my PC can play it. Dice is more about PC. Also basically CoD Elite is free. Except not retarded Call of Duty. BETA...ITS GONNA HAVE A BETA. I hope I dont need Bad Company to get in. Or medal of honor. Although I must say even though this looks good Dice doesn't have a good record on games. At least the newer ones. Medal of Honor and Bad Company weren't very good. Then again I played on the xbox so it probably wasn't as good. I can already tell this game is worth at least a rent though.
  11. Show ends with a little mockery of Activision's Subscription content.
Well over all EA is 500% better than Microsoft.

No comments:

Post a Comment