Friday, June 10, 2011

More Battlefield Vs MW3 stuff

In a Interview on Reddit someone claiming to be Robert Bowling spoke on the Battlefield Vs. Mw3 issue. He said:

Q. Nathan-NL 119 points 2 hours ago

Why should I buy MW3 instead of Battlefield 3?



A. [–]fourzerotwo [S] 299 points 1 hour ago

You should be buying both because they both will be stellar games. I refuse to say one ill word of Battlefield 3 or DICE because I think they're both fantastic and am good friends with several of the guys on the team.

If you are a shooter fan, they are both fantastic games to own because of one reason. They are different.

Each do their own thing in a fantastic way and it is refreshing to have the option for both styles.


If this is really Mr. Bowling then I have respect that he isn't going as low as EA and claiming that their game will be better. Although I have a feeling that that was the point.


No comments:

Post a Comment