Monday, June 6, 2011

E3 2011: Ubisoft Press Show

I missed the first part because I was making food. From what I heard from my room it sounded weird. I'll Pick up after they showed Rayman.

  1. Mr. Caffeine comes on the stage.
  2. Sound effects and a history of Ubisoft
  3. Made up statistics. Umm Goody.
  4. "Not afraid of dick jokes" Oh he's a comedians. Goody.
  5. Gaming is Adventure right? Nope
  6. Whoever works for Ubisoft has to be on Crack. This is the weirdest thing Ive ever tried to care about.
  7. Driver is shown. Finally something decent.
  8. Game in the jungle what is this...looks good so far. Tied up with a crazy guy. Turns out we're a ghost. What the hell is this game...SUPER STAB MODE ACTIVATED. Seriously what game is this? FARCRY 3!!!
  9. Mr. Cocaine comes out again. Makes a lame joke. Again...
  10. Furious 4 trailer. Looks good. Playing a PMC I think. Kick that Nazi ass! GO GO GO
  11. Tintin the game. Looks meh. Its meant for familys. Lets hope Ubisoft doesn't make the show about family.
  12. Ghost Recon joke. STOP THE JOKES. YOU ARENT FUNNY.
  13. Ghost Recon Future Soldier showed. This looks amazing. After E3 I need to make my list of good games this year. There seem to be a lot of good ones but also a ton of horrible ones.
  14. Apply Beta for Ghost Recon right now. http://ghostrecononline.us.ubi.com/
  15. Cocaine guy back with more bad jokes.
  16. Trackmania 2 not gonna lie looks okay.
  17. Cocaine dude makes more jokes -_-
  18. Kinect Rabbit game thing...
  19. Cocaine guy makes sound effects and more jokes. I don't like him.
  20. Just Dance 2 has a good trailer. Idk will this game be good?
  21. Learn to Guitar the game. LOL THIS IS SO STUPID.
  22. #1 Fitness game on the Kinect = Only Fitness game on the Kinect.
  23. Cocaine makes more bad jokes.
  24. I left for awhile now they are showing Assassin's creed. Looks good as always. I look forward to the story.
  25. FLAME THROWERS. IN ASSASSIN'S CREED. Looks smexy.
  26. Mr. Cocaine says "I hope you've enjoyed the show"
  27. I say "Overall No"
What did you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment