Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Halo 4 Trailer Breakdown by FSG CCWeiner



Hello everyone, my friend isn't a contributor to the blog yet but he wrote a trailer breakdown that I want to share with you all. So here it is:

I just watched the Halo 4 trailer seven times and think I can break it down for you. The trailer starts off with you inside John's brain and you hear Kortana in the background yelling for John to help. Eventually the video goes outside his brain and we see that he is in a cryogenic storage tube (at least that is what I think it is). He smashes out of the tube. He then grabs Kortana then gets some type of mystery missile pistol that he then shoots at a wall to get out of the ship that what seems to be half gone. The trailer ends with John reloading the mystery missile pistol and is standing there on the wreckage of what is left of the ship.

The end. I can't wait to see more from Halo 4 even if I don't like the idea of it existing. I also look forward to more posts from FSG CCWeiner.

No comments:

Post a Comment