Sunday, June 5, 2011

E3 2011 - Wishlist

Tomorrow is the big day so let's see my hopes for the show.

Microsoft

  1. No word about Kinect -_-

  2. Skyrim Footage from Bethesda

  3. Valve surprise shows up and announces Episode 3

  4. GTA5 Announced + Trailer + Release Date

  5. New Console?

  6. New Xbox live features.


Nintendo



  1. New Console shown off to the world.

  2. Zelda??

  3. New Mario Game??


That's all I got. I'm not huge on Nintendo. I love what they do when they do it right though. :)


p.s The spacing gets messed up here. Deal wif it.

Sony

New Sony stuff. :D

I don't own a PS3 so I have no real wishes here. Although I will probably enjoy watching Sony's conference. I expect some cool exclusive games and some new innovation in the gaming industry.

Your Wishlist?

Share it in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment