Tuesday, June 7, 2011

E3 2011: Nintendo Log

Zelda 25th Anniversary.

Nintendo changed Who, When, and How we play.

New Platform to be deeper and wider. Still teasing info on Project Cafe.

All our favorite games becoming 3D.

Lugi's Mansion for 3Ds seems pretty awesome sauce from the trailer montage of all the games.

New Mario Kart shown off. Oh how I remember Mario Kart. Good times.

Starfox 3Ds shown off...this idea seems sickening to me. It's too much 3D. TOO MUCH.

3Ds cameras record everything your team does so you can see them in real time on the multiplayer.

Mario 3Ds shown. Kinda expected.

Kid Icarous or however you spell it has a new game.
3 on 3 multiplayer action. Card game system.

OH YES LUGI'S MANSION 2!!!! Woot

3Ds Pokemon game. Also "In real life"

Well Sorry Nintendo you're boring me. Get to the Project Cafe already!!!

WOW. Bullshit. I don't want Wii U. I want project fucking cafe. Fuck you Nintendo.

Well I guess that controller looks cool.

Cant we ditch the Wii? That pisses me off.



Well that kinda makes me mad. I don't want a Wii U. :|

They want a strong bond with the internet. LOL

Well Im done caring now. Eff Nintendo and their Wii U.

Final Thoughts: Conference was boring and Project Cafe Sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment